Lake City Yacht Club
Promoting Yachting Since 1969
As we navigate through this pandemic and boating season, be assured that the LCYC Board of Directors are actively working to provide a clubhouse that can be available to our members and create as safe an environment as possible. Clubhouse rules will be laid out in phases and revised according to recommendations and/or order from the city, state or federal government and based on recommendations of the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health. Current guidelines are based on the Minnesota Stay Safe Emergency Executive Order 20-56. Updates and additional phases will be posted.
In order to facilitate maintaining Phase 1 protocols, the club will provide the following: hand sanitizing stations, tissues and disinfectant located throughout the club, clear guidelines for hand washing and disinfecting areas around you posted throughout the club, no touch waste containers, gloves for placing/retrieving food from the fridge/freezer, and cleaning supplies. The club has made arrangements for high touch surfaces and areas (including bathrooms) to be disinfected daily, Thursday-Sunday.
Thank you for your part in keeping our club safe for all.
1. Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
2. All members are to practice social distancing within the clubhouse, including the bathrooms and shower facilities at all times. Social distancing must be practiced on the deck. Six feet minimum.
3. Using bathroom stalls: leave one empty stall between people, sinks: leave an empty sink between people, only one urinal should be in use, and only one person in the pass through area to the showers at one time. If sinks or stalls are occupied, please wait outside the restroom until one is available.
4. Inside and outside clubhouse: Only people of same household/boat should congregate. Stay at least six feet from other people from other households/boats.
5. Do not move furniture, it has been placed to allow for proper social distancing.
6. Do not move deck furniture. Club chairs may be moved to the grass area to sit six feet apart. Return chairs to deck.
7. Face coverings offer additional protection. Social distancing must be practiced even when face coverage is used. Members desiring face coverage should provide their own.
8. Avoid congregating (with social distancing) near entrances and general pass through areas.
9. Disinfect the surfaces you come in contact with after each use. It is recommended that you assume the person before you did not disinfect the area and you disinfect before use of touch areas.
10. Kitchen is closed until at least Phase 2. Members may store food and store/retrieve items from the fridge/freezer but must wear gloves when touching any surface or item in the kitchen.
11. If you, or other household/boat member, exhibit symptoms of the coronavirus, or discover you have been near someone with the virus, contact a LCYC board members so we can completely disinfect the clubhouse.
Copyright © 2020 Lake City Yacht Club